This is a cool little game for anyone who like me, finds the names from ‘The Hunger Games‘ pretty cool. I found this originally over at ‘Forever Young Adults’. By answering the following questions you too can have your own ‘Hunger Games’ name. Mine turned out to be: Kimet H Rushreed. I think I can live with that! Not as good as Katniss Everdeen, but it gives me a fighting chance of winning the Games eh? What will yours be?
1) Write down the second syllable of your middle name.
- If you do not have a middle name – what is wrong with you? How did you know when your parents were mad at you? Anyway, you should use the second syllable of your firstname.
- If your middle name is only one syllable, you may use the second syllable of your lastname.
- If none of your names have more than one syllable, your parents obviously read the children’s book Tikki-Tikki-Tembo, and you may use any syllable you like from Tikki-Tikki-Tembo-No-Sa-Rembo-Chari-Bari-Ruchi-Pip-Peri-Pembo’s name.
2) Write down the name of a plant.
3) If you are a female above the age of 30, write down the word “less.” If you are a female under the age of 30, write down the word “met.” If you are a man of any age, A) welcome! and B) write down the word “petra.”
4) Write down the first initial of the last name of your favorite English teacher from school.
5) Write down one simple action verb (i.e. “run,” “jump,” etc)
Now, get your results!!
Combine the answer from #1 with the answer from #3. That is your first name.
Your middle initial is the answer to #4.
Your last name is your answer to #5 with your answer to #2 added to the end.
Can’t wait to hear what people come up with! May the odds of an attractive name be always in your favour.
- Learn How to Create Katniss’s Iconic Hunger Games Braid (bellasugar.com)
- Francis Lawrence to direct The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (contactmusic.com)
- New comic parodies ‘The Hunger Games,’ ‘Twilight,’ ’50 Shades of Grey,’ and more (examiner.com)
- The Hunger Games (shereviewseverything.wordpress.com)